Thursday, May 6, 2010

i Found It In The Silence


timism of the day: What's different now with me. If i could only explain this to my ex-wife, but when i was with her, i, inside, in my spirit was just a child. After all that education and experience, i still hadn't matured in a way that i would give myself away to God or her completely. i have changed in the silence and have let that part of me go now. For once i am an empty vessel. i found it in the silence.

As in I Cor. - When i was a child (unknowing) I spoke as a child i understood (incompletely) as a child i thought as a child (inexperienced); but when i became a man i put away childish things. The worst part, is that i knew on some level and was stubborn with a part of me. That part of me aches now, yet is exposed and been made clean. This is what i call my "Knower Voice", and i have developed a listening ear for it now. i found it in the silence. i hear it now.

If i could just explain this, but that was then. A message to you men:

Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In this same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. After all, no one ever hated his own body, but he feeds and cares for it, just as Christ does the church— for we are members of his body.

For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and the two will become one flesh.

This is a profound mystery!!! Don't even try to understand it. Just let it happen.

However, each one of you also must love his wife as he loves himself!!!

From one who has loved and lost, MEN let me reiterate: LOVE YOUR WIFE AS YOURSELF, FEED HER, CARE FOR HER, LISTEN TO HER, TELL HER YOU LOVE HER. Because if she is ever gone, you will wish you had.

What children we can be. Just sayin. Take it. Test it. Teach it. tim

1 comment:

  1. It has been a long time for me to hear those words or just to reciprocate a welcome home embrace. This is how I would love to be loved just as the scripture describes. But I'm a package deal that most won't give a second look at, just sayin.

    ReplyDelete