Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Day in the Life of Tim


timism of the day: A day in the life of tim: It's 4am, and i am working on my dissertation. Thankful for the opportunity, yet not loving the process right now. Scary to think what i would do for a backrub, or maybe even just a hug. Craving candy too...chocolate. Perhaps it's my prior post that got me thinking about chocolate. What's up with that? People ask me why don't i just talk about my day in real time. So, here i am talking in real time and nobody is even up. So, does that mean my time is not real? Mmmm? Perhaps it's your time that's not real. Of course, this is coming from the kid who asked his mom at age 6, "Mom, how do i know this is all real? How do i know that i'm just not living in a bubble and thinking it's all real, but for example when i touch you, i'm just touching the bubble. How do i know it's just not all in my head?" Mom wasn't much of a philosopher. Little did i know, i had just though of the philosophical construct of The Matrix. Anyways, just another day in the life of tim. Just sayin. Take it. Test it. Teach it. tim

No comments:

Post a Comment